Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Miles' First Birthday: Part 2

More pictures from Miles' first birthday party! He had an outfit change after the cake.


I love these pictures of our little family! Just missing Cleo and Eleanor. I think this may have been about the time that Ben and I looked in the front window to see Eleanor chewing on the dining room curtain because she was so stressed out. 




My best friends! So thankful for them and that they all love Miles. 



My aunt Cindy drove up from Mobile for the party. 





How sweet is this picture?! Miles and Lily holding hands. 


Poor little Miles. He was so tired by this point!


Mattie was trying to make him feel better!


Mawmaw taking Miles for a ride on his new tricycle. 






One last picture from the party! 





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment