Monday, February 23, 2009

It's 24 time!


Eleanor likes to watch tv, especially action tv. I think 24 is her new favorite. I can't blame it her, it is such a good show! I love it, but it also stresses me something serious. When I watch it, I usually sit on the edge of the couch and get all nervous, sometimes to the point where my hands are shaking! It really stresses me out, but I still love the show. 

Also, if Larry believes that guy that is the mole in the FBI, he should not be the director of the FBI! Nevermind, Larry just figured it out. Also, Chloe is awesome. 

This is a picture of Eleanor sitting in my lap watching the show. Technically, she is looking at me with the show on in the background because she would stop watching every time I got out the camera. 

1 comment:

  1. That is like my dog Chewy.....everytime he is snoring and I try to record him on my phone....he stops. But as soon as the phone is put away, he starts again!!

    ReplyDelete