Monday, June 15, 2009

It's kind of like Oprah, except for all the free stuff

I have a few new favorite things that I thought I would share with everyone. No particular reason, just something interesting. 

- The Little Couple on TLC. I love this show! They are so funny. And normal. We used to really like Jon and Kate Plus 8, but with all the drama, I no longer love it. I still watch it, mostly because it is kind of like the car wreck with some serious injuries that you can't force yourself to turn away from despite the uncomfortableness. (I'm pretty sure that's not a real word, but it fit and I liked it.) Anyway, the wife is a doctor and the husband is in business, and they are both funny. 

- This is not really a new favorite, but I love it so much that I thought it was worth mentioning. Benefit Creaseless Cream eye shadow. I love this stuff. I think it is the best eye shadow ever. It stays on all day and doesn't crease on the lid. Plus, it is super easy to put on. 

- Boutique shopping. I have recently rediscovered shopping in boutiques. Boutiques have some of the best clothing and jewelry to choose from. Some of my favorites are Boogaloos, Kaleidoscope, and another gift shop boutique called Heliotrope. I also have heard good things about Fabrik, but I have not checked it out yet. 

- Izze drinks. These things are basically juice mixed with carbonated water. REALLY good. Yum! 

- El Taco. This mexican restaurant is so good. Ben and I have been 3 times in the past 6 weeks or so. We love it!

I think this is it for now. I feel like there are things I am leaving out, but they are not coming to me right now. If I remember them, I will update. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that show Little couple. I use to watch Jon & kate but I refuse to now. Last night I was watching a show about another little couple who was pregnant and David informed me I had a obssession with little people. He thinks I'm going to leave him for a little person.

    ReplyDelete