Monday, September 21, 2009

i've got a head start...

...on gathering 2 of every animal for the ark, since I have two weenies. (I know it is supposed to be a male and a female of every animal, but oh well.) Seriously, the rain here has been ridiculous! It has been raining for over a week now. Today it rained so hard on my way home. Actually, it was a major downpour for at least an hour. I was on the third floor of the school this afternoon, and the rain was beating down on the roof so hard that I actually had a kid get scared. I didn't blame him! I was a little freaked out myself. There has been a lot of flooding, so much so that some school systems are closed tomorrow, and the connector was closed this afternoon. It is weird/interesting to think about how we go through periods of drought and periods of flooding, all within a few years. I guess that is how God planned it, but it is interesting to think about. 

Anyway, I thought I would post a few pictures of the weenies in the rain. I know I have posted some before, but these are just so cute that I could not resist! They don't like the rain very much at all. If we try to take them out to the dog walk, they just stand on top of our feet so they don't have to touch the wet gravel. 

We are going to try to stay inside and dry tomorrow!








*Ben is working on some changes to the blog, so if you stop by and it looks weird, that is why. He is going to start making the backgrounds for me, so he is trying to figure everything out. He also added my signature to my posts! He's such a good husband. 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures especially the one of them facing each other. I can't believe they didn't float away with all the rain. Thank goodness the sun is out!

    ReplyDelete