Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Banana Thieves


I eat a banana just about every morning for breakfast, along with some yogurt. The weenies don't really get table food, other than fruits and vegetables. (And the occasional dropped potato chip.) I always take the last bite of the banana, break it into two, and then give it to the weenies. They really love bananas. When Cleo was a puppy, I put my banana on the coffee table while I ate my yogurt, and she stole it! The whole banana! I have pictures of it somewhere, but can't find them. 

This morning as I peeled my banana, it broke in half. The top half fell on the floor, and Eleanor got it. Cleo was out of reach on the couch, since she doesn't jump down. Eleanor took it behind the couch and I watched her eat the whole thing. At one point, I tried to bend down and pick up the banana from Eleanor, while holding the other half of the banana in my hand. Bad idea! Cleo sneak attacked the other half of the banana, breaking off all but one bite. I had one bite, the weenies had the rest. 

2 comments:

  1. See how it feels watching someone else eat the whole banana and you only get one bite!Go weenies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! Our two have been known to steal a few pieces of food too!

    ReplyDelete