Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I've reflected on my reflections of my reflections

For the past few days, I have spent all my non-internship, non-sleeping time completing my program portfolio. My grad program requires us to complete a portfolio instead of taking comps. This thing is HUGE! It is full of many of my assignments, projects, papers, and reports that I have completed while in grad school. There are fourteen different sections, each focused on a different outcome that I should have met while in school. Each outcome requires 2-3 examples of graded work to demonstrate that I have gained the knowledge and skills relating to that outcome. Additionally, each outcome requires a 2-4 page reflection, where I reflect on how I learned the information contained within in the outcome and why it is important to me as a speech-language pathologist. I'm definitely over all of the reflecting. 

I finally turned the darn thing in today, so I am finished! Well, finished for now. I'm sure I will get it back with minor "edits" that my professors want me to make. One step closer to graduation in December! 



No comments:

Post a Comment