Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Um, I can see your boobies. Could you put them in a bra so I can finish my dinner?

I know it is not very nice to talk about other people, but sometimes, well, it's just the way it goes. ("If you can't say something nice, don't say it all." Isn't that what Thumper said in Bambi?) Plus, when you present yourself in the way these two people did, you're kind of asking for it. Anyway, I came across two strangely dressed folks today and I could not resist taking a picture and sharing. 

The first two pictures are of a man, yes I said man, I saw at school today. My friend Kim and I were walking to the parking deck and she pointed this person out, asking whether I thought it was a man or woman. At the corner, I walked up next to the person to inspect and found it to be a man. Please notice the lightly colored, skin-tight jeans tucked into his big black boots. Oh, and he has a purse. And sideburns. (Not shown in these pictures.)



This one is the weirdest of the two and she inspired the title of this post. Ben and I went to dinner at Tin Drum tonight and half-way through eating I saw this woman. I first noticed her sitting her newspaper down on the table and then going back to the drink machine. Yes, she is wearing a white t-shirt and, no, she is unfortunately NOT wearing a bra. I know y'all are glad I didn't get a picture from the front, cause let me tell you, it was nasty. It reminded me of an unfortunate incident involving a particular family member and a middle school boyfriend. (Some of y'all know what I am talking about!) Middle-aged lady + no bra + white t-shirt = nastiness. Also, please notice her sweatpants with elastic around the ankles (I am pretty sure these were mens sweatpants), the white socks with the crocs (this is not terribly shocking as I have seen this sort of thing before), and, oh yes, the FANNY PACK!!! She had a dang fanny pack. I felt like I was at Disney World in the early 90s.  


2 comments:

  1. funny funny - braless is SO awkward!

    I LOVED Chris this week too - so tender. If he keeps it up, he'll definitely be one of the last ones. He really isn't a powerful singer, though, so I wonder if he will get boring over time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaahhhhhhhhh, i cant stop laughing !!!!!

    ReplyDelete