Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm having trouble coming up with a title for this, so you can create your own

This is old stuff, but I am behind and wanted to show these pictures. A few weeks ago Ben and I went to the GT spring football game. It was a nice day and it was nice to get outside. We went the same Saturday as the Dogwood Festival. Here is a picture from the game.



After the game, we walked over to the Dogwood Festival. On the walk over, we came across this car parked in one of the street parking spaces on West Peachtree. I'm not sure if someone stole this car, wrecked it, and then left it there, or if someone parked their car there and it was hit. Either way, it isn't looking too good! It sat there for a several days before someone moved it. Oh yeah, it had a bright orange parking sticker on it, too. 



Finally, we went to the Dogwood Festival. It was a quite a disappointment in my opinion. Ben and I do not enjoy crowds too much, and it was extremely crowded. Crowded with lots of people from the suburbs who don't know where the heck they are at. (Sorry to all you suburbanite readers! Maybe you should move in town and I would no longer hold a bias against you.) Anyway, it was way too crowded, and the crafts were generally unimpressive. We did find a guy selling metal things and found a metal weenie dog that I loved, but did not buy due to the $75 price tag. I just took a picture of it instead. Here are some pictures from that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment