Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I've Been Busy

The past couple of weeks have been busy. Really busy. We have done A LOT in those few weeks. I had finals, an internship meeting, two Dave Matthews Band concerts, a wedding (in Waycross), and a mini-vacation. I have several new blogposts coming. I skipped the American Idol rundown two weeks in a row because I didn't watch them until a couple of days later, so I decided that there was no need to post about it late. 

Eleanor is getting spayed tomorrow, we are going to start our bathroom renovation tomorrow, and I start my internship on Monday. Hopefully I will be able to fit in some blog posts between everything!

Until then, here is a picture of Hannah and Cleo. Hillary kept the weenies while we were gone, so she brought Hannah by with her before we left to get weenie care instructions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment