Wednesday, May 27, 2009

They Look A Little Bit Alike

This past Saturday, Ben and I had lunch with Grandma Green, Grandma and Grandpa Hudgins, and Mattie at the Varsity. Katherine and Will were out of town at a wedding, so they weren't there. From what I understand, several people think Mattie looks like Ben. The first picture is of Ben and me with Mattie. I thought it was cute even though Ben's eyes are closed. 


Don't they look alike in the face?

Later Saturday night, I agreed to help out a friend of a friend with a new baby. They live on the 32nd floor of the Four Seasons over on 14th street. I went over there for a few hours to watch their 4 month baby. She slept the whole time, I read a book, and at the end I got $40! This is the view from their balcony, looking south back toward midtown/downtown. It is kind of blurry because I had to turn the flash off, but couldn't keep the camera steady. They have a corner unit, so this is just one of their views.



No comments:

Post a Comment