Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kimberly's Wedding

A couple of weeks ago we went to my friend Kimberly's wedding in Waycross where she is from. I met her in undergrad and now we are in grad school together. She was one of my bridesmaids and I was one of her bridesmaids. The wedding ceremony was at her church and the reception was a the train depot in downtown Waycross. 

This is a picture of the train depot. 

This is me walking to the train depot for more pictures after the ceremony. My feet were killing me, so I walked barefoot and carried my shoes. 

Ben and me at the reception. 

Me with Kimberly and Kim, my friends from school. 


They had sparklers for when they left, except mine caught on fire something serious. This little flame does not accurately represent how it caught on fire. See the kid in the background? He and his brother were behind me freaking out about it. 

We really enjoyed the wedding. It was my first time being a bridesmaid and I think it went well. I'm glad I finally have a married friend now!

No comments:

Post a Comment