Sunday, July 26, 2009

Speaking of Weenies...


We are definitely GT fans in our house, as Ben got two degrees from there. He hates all things UGA, as any good GT fan should. There are things that I don't like about UGA, some of their fans in particular, but I don't hate them. 

Ben showed me this online article a couple of days ago, and I have not stopped giggling about the whole thing. Look at the picture above. It looks normal at first glance. However, upon further inspection, there is a particular "part" that is a bit more obvious than it should be. Some of the comments on the The Hive were pretty funny, including "Maybe he should change his least favorite physical attribute." Hahaha!


1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I clicked that photo, and that is CRAZY! You can see a perfect outline of...well, everything.

    ReplyDelete