Tuesday, March 31, 2009

JT

Justin Timberlake was on Oprah last Friday, and they played a clip of a skit he did with Beyonce. It was pretty much one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I have been wanting to put this on my blog since I saw it, but I have had a hard time finding the clip online. It is not on SNL's site. Apparently there is some sort of weird agreement and that it why it is not on there. Anyway, I had to find one on YouTube, which was difficult. A lot of the ones on there went back and forth between the skit and Beyonce's original music video or they didn't have the full clip. Here is the link to the best one I found. (Please ignore the Georgian style thing, even though it adds some humor.)


So, thanks my MIL, I now have a much better clip! Check out this link.

http://www.offuhuge.com/media/197962/justin_timberlake_snl_beyonce_single_ladies_video/







No comments:

Post a Comment