Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kilwin's!


My sister-in-law KK introduced me to wonderfullness that is Kilwin's a few years ago. She lives in Florida where there are several Kilwin's locations. My favorite things there are the chocolate covered pretzels and the ice cream, which are both quite yummy, but everything is good. A couple months ago I noticed a "Kilwin's Coming Soon!" sign as I drove through Atlantic Station. I immediately called Ben to pass along the good news. Now it is open!! We went last night after dinner. Ben got the New Orleans Praline Pecan in a waffle cone, and I got the Turtle Cheesecake in a waffle cone. (Calories/fat don't count at Kilwin's!) Let me just say, it was SO.DARN.GOOD!! I hope there is a Kilwin's in heaven, and if there is, mom, you should try it! (You would love the chocolate peanut butter.) 

1 comment:

  1. oh yes, i remember you telling me about this...i'm glad you had a wonderful saturday!!

    ReplyDelete