Friday, March 6, 2009

Shamwow!



I have to confess that I wanted a shamwow. I'm not normally one to be interested in infomercial products, although I have visited the "As Seen On TV" store and used to occasionally watch QVC. That thing just looks cool. The part of the commercial where he pours the Coke on the carpet and then soaks it all up with the shamwow was impressive. I was seriously considering calling in an ordering this thing (only $19.95!) and I figured I should hurry (we can't do this all day, people!). However, Ben taught me well, so I knew I must first extensively research the product and read reviews by people already using the shamwow. Apparently, the shamwow! is really just a sham! Oh well, at least I saved my $19.95. 

2 comments:

  1. I watch numerous infomercials, never buy but watch. Anytime you see Vince (Shamwow) or Billy Mays change the station immediately. Ben did teach you well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it! I've been wanting one too. I always want the stuff they show on the info commercials. I've never bought anything.

    ReplyDelete